Thursday, January 13, 2005

Style Change

Due to my personal time constraints and further decision making on my part about the purpose of this blog, I have decided to change the direction of what I write here. I have intended in the past to simply “hit the highlights” of my talks, but I end up basically repeating my entire sermon on the blog. Clearly, that is not an addition to people’s study or the development of my own ideas and sermonizing. If you want the whole thing, you can find the audio on the QLCC web page. And in a technological twist of fate, if you own an iPod and subscribe to Podcasts, you will be able to subscribe to those sermons.

In any event, hopefully the change in format will be helpful toward the study and devotional life of those who decide to read the humble musings of a simple pastor.

No comments: